Last Tuesday we met with two real estate agents to decide on who we wanted to help sell our house. The first lady had all the right credientials and kept telling us how many million dollar homes she's sold, but we just didn't feel comfortable with her. We felt she was low balling us on the asking price. The next lady we really liked. She loved our place and her price range was in the same range as we were thinking so we hired her on the spot. Yesterday a "stager" came to our house to see what she might do to make it look model perfect. I was happy that she was so pleased with the house. She said it was lovely and it wouldn't really need much. She does want us to put away all personal pictures, clean all the windows and remove the microwave since it's not in the kitchen. It's right outside the kitchen in the dining area because it would take up precious counter space.
So Friday we are both taking off work to get everything done. Karen, the stager, will be back on Saturday morning to finish up then we have our first open house on Sunday afternoon. We'll take Gabby and go to Mom and Dad Thompson's during that time.
We're off work today because of President's Day. I took Gabby to the vet this morning. Poor baby had three shots and is acting like she's a little sore. She hates going to the vet and tried to hide her face in me the whole time we were there. I think she has everything she needs to go to Germany. Ten days out from when we leave I have to take her to get a bi-lingual health certificate at Hickam.
I think Sam and I might run to the beach for a little while then continue working when we return. It's getting a little cloudy though so I don't know how long we have.
So Friday we are both taking off work to get everything done. Karen, the stager, will be back on Saturday morning to finish up then we have our first open house on Sunday afternoon. We'll take Gabby and go to Mom and Dad Thompson's during that time.
We're off work today because of President's Day. I took Gabby to the vet this morning. Poor baby had three shots and is acting like she's a little sore. She hates going to the vet and tried to hide her face in me the whole time we were there. I think she has everything she needs to go to Germany. Ten days out from when we leave I have to take her to get a bi-lingual health certificate at Hickam.
I think Sam and I might run to the beach for a little while then continue working when we return. It's getting a little cloudy though so I don't know how long we have.

No comments:
Post a Comment