We are finally getting the details of our trip to Germany nailed down. Last Friday, Sam and I went to Transportation at Schofield and got our packing day set up and the packets we needed to ship the POV and get our plane tickets. We have decided our last day at work will be March 16th. The next Monday, the 19th, the movers will be here to pack us up. Our household goods won't arrive in Germany until the end of June, so I guess we'll see how simply we can live.
We held off on getting the tickets because there was some confusion as to whether we needed the official passports to enter Germany, but Sam spoke to NAF over there and they said it wasn't necessary. I did just receive my new birth certificate though, so we'll be able to get the official passports ordered soon.
Today, after work, I met Sam at Transportation again to get our tickets. We've decided to fly out of here on March 22nd and go spend a couple days with Kristy and the kids before going on over to Germany on the 25th. I still have to call Delta Airlines though and get Gabby's reservation set.
There is just so much going on every day that the time is flying by. Mom will be here on Thursday evening and I'm so excited about that. There's so much for me to finish up at work, but at the end of the day I can only do so much and the rest will have to be left for someone else. Well, I have drug testing in the morning and in order to get the night shift workers I have to be there at 3:30am. Whoo-hoo!! So, I need to get finished so I can get to bed soon.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment