I completely missed posting a Happy Birthday to my sweetheart this year. Physically, I was feeling so bad that I wasn't able to do what I wanted to celebrate Sam turning 40 on Sunday. I think he looks great even though I like to tease him and say I married an old man. We had planned for him to go skiing last weekend with some friends from work. Afterward they were going to come by the house for dinner and a party, but none of that worked out. I was just in too much pain to get it together.I felt so bad for Sam on Sunday. I was feeling so sick that we didn't even go to church. Later he wanted to get out of the house and go for a drive, so we went down toward Leonberg. They were having a fest of some sort that I know he would have liked to go to, but again I was feeling so bad I just couldn't. Later that evening we had cake and he opened his gifts.
I want to say how thankful I am for my husband. He's the perfect man for me - even if we do drive each other crazy sometimes. He has such a great outlook on life and makes life with him fun and exciting. He's so sweet to me through all of my ups and downs. I love him even more as time goes by. Sometimes I think back to when we first met and how I figured I'd never see him again after the training we were both at. It just tickles me that I'm married to the guy I connected to during that week. I never could have predicted the way we ended up together, but I am so thankful to be married to him. He's my best friend and I feel privileged to be his wife.

No comments:
Post a Comment