The good news of the day is our phones are working again. I've come to understand that all phones in Germany are not like what we have. The people who own the house set it up with a wireless system, so we can't just get any ordinary phone and plug it into the outlet. Believe me, we tried that when we couldn't get them to work. Thank goodness for Rich, Stacy's husband, because he told us to unplug everything, wait awhile then plug it all back in. Whatever the problem had been was taken care of by doing that. Whew!!
Our household goods are being delivered on Monday and we couldn't be happier. We have to call tomorrow to find out for sure what time they'll be at the house. It's been cold and rainy for awhile now. I hope it's not pouring rain on Monday, but either way I'll be glad to have our furniture again. I think I'll be happiest about having a computer in our house again. No more trips to Patch just to check email. Well, that's about it for today. I have to get to the Commissary and head home to finish cleaning.
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment