It's hard to believe that in May our sweet little girl turned 4 years old. I can't believe how fast the years have flown by. I tell her all the times she's still my little baby and always will be. I love the conversations I have with her. Her little voice is so cute and the way she says things is adorable. I try to write down the especially cute things, but I often forget to. I wish there was a way to just capture who she is right now. I love her more than anything and can't imagine my life without her.
As soon as her 3rd birthday party ended last year, she announced that this year she wanted a Minnie birthday party and she's stuck to it all year long. So, I could hardly NOT give her a Minnie birthday party. This girl LOVES her some Minnie Mouse!
I found these cute invitations online at Whimsical Creations. I selected which card I wanted then sent the picture I wanted to use. Within a day or two I had the digital copy and was able to go into Walmart and print them out. I usually do my cards through Shutterfly, but I've never had much luck with getting them quickly. I loved this idea. It worked out that I was in Hawaii at the time so was able to get them done at Walmart. Not sure if they have a printing kiosk in Germany, but I'm sure they must. I'm going to be on the lookout for one because Christmas is coming and I'm always running late getting our cards ordered :)
My big 4 year old!
She was loving the idea that all those candies were right at eye level! ☺
Usually we cook burgers and hotdogs, but this year we went with ordering pizza. It was much easier and we knew all the little kids would like it. I was way off in my calculation for how much we would need though. We had LOTS left over.
Elly took the first swing at the pinata.
Finally we had to have the big kids (our neighbors) bust it open.
Time to open some gifts.
Sweet baby Lizzie ☺
♪♫Happy Birthday to you...♪♫
Cake and ice cream for everyone!


No comments:
Post a Comment