Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

May 2013

May is always a very busy month for us. This year it was even more so with having just returned from Hawaii. Kim and Sydney were leaving for awhile to visit her family in the states, so we got the girls together at Traumland one day for them to play.  We missed Sydney's birthday while we were in Hawaii and they were going to miss Elly's birthday in May.  Our girls truely love each other.  They are best little friends and act just like sisters.  One moment they will be fighting with each other and the next minute they are laughing and playing as if nothing had happened.  Crazy girls!


Thelma and Louise ride again :)

Looking down on Traumland from the Ferris Wheel






 
Sam works so many hours and often he doesn't get to see Elly before she heads to bed so we take advantage of any chance we get to spend with him.  One day he was at Panzer working so we met up with him for lunch at the bowling alley.  Since we were already there, he and Elly made time for a quick game.  Elly loved it!






Elly's birthday did not fall on a weekend this year, so we did a small celebration for her actual birthday and waited for the weekend for her party.  The evening of her birthday she opened some gifts from us and my Mom and Dad.  She is all about princesses and Minnie right now :)


A lady that Sam works with makes beautiful quilts.  Without me knowing, he had her make Elly a Minnie quilt.  I think I liked it even more than Elly :)






 
Mother's Day 2012

I get to be called Mama because of this sweet little girl.  How lucky am I?!

Elly LOVES baby Lizzie and loves to hold her any chance she gets :)

All aboard the Elly train!
 
Next up will be Elly's 4th birthday party!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was pleased find a new blog today. I love seeing you all. I get a little lump in my thoat tho when I see how big Elly is getting. It is so cute seeing her vacuum the floor and looking like such a little girl. I miss seeing her grow up but appreciate the blog. Looking backward you realize how little she was a few years ago. Ah... the march of time. Love you all.

Anonymous said...

Oops! Since I was anonymous and I didn't sign my name You might not know I just sent a comment. Mom