Nothing too exciting happened during March, but we did take advantage of the snow and went sledding in the Black Forrest one weekend. It was a beautiful drive and as we got into the higher elevation the snow was just hanging on the trees. It was gorgeous!
The other event in March was Elly getting her teeth cleaned for the first time. She was such a little trooper and did great. You can see in this first picture the nervousness in her face. So sweet! For quite some time she's been complaining about her teeth "itching" I have no idea what that means, but it gets really bad sometimes, so I was ready for her to have this visit to the dentist to see if there was anything going on with her teeth. The dentist saw nothing to be concerned about and said it could just be her adult teeth shifting and causing discomfort. I can't believe my baby is old enough to be talking about losing her baby teeth! Anyhow, she did great and we were proud of her.
Sunday, October 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment