Nothing spectacular happened in June, but here is a look at our ordinary lives.
Elly just looked too cute on our way out the door Sunday morning.
Elly was really helping me clean one day. She looks like a little housewife with her braids and slippers. I love it!
We went to a park in a town over from us and took our lunch with us. Sam and Elly go to these playgrounds quite a bit and she loves it.
I thought this was so cute. Elly was outside playing when she heard the neighbors. So, she climbed up on the table to talk to Aiden. We love our neighbors and are heartbroken that they had to go back to the states in August. Elly loves them so much and missed them.
Dana, the kids and us went to Holiday Park one weekend. We knew they were leaving in just a few weeks, but had decided not to tell Elly until it got closer. We didn't want her worried about it longer than necessary.
I don't remember why Elly was in the sink rinsing off her legs ☺
Playdate at our house. These girls have so much fun together.

1 comment:
Love all the pictures and sharing your lives. Thanks for taking the time to do it! You do a great job! Elly has grown up so much! I hadn't checked out the blog for a very long time so I really enjoyed going back and catching up. We love and miss you guys so much! Have a great Christmas season!
Post a Comment