Pages

Thursday, December 04, 2008

A quick update

I'm still sick and stayed home again today and may again tomorrow. We went to the doctor this afternoon hoping to leave knowing whether we were having a little boy or girl, but Baby had other plans. All we could see was the backside, as he/she was facing my spine. We have a really nice doctor who set another appointment for the 15th to return and see if we can determine the sex at that time. I sure hope we're able to see something at that point because it would be nice to know before going home. Other than that everything looked good. Baby's still moving alot and is measuring right on target for 17 weeks 6 days. I'm thankful it looks like we have a very healthy baby on the way. That's it for now. I'm heading back to the couch with my tissues, cough drops and water.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Misty,

You take care of yourself! We are sure looking forward to seeing you all in not too long. I always enjoy your posts! You looked so nice in the photo of your family at Grandpa's funeral. Hope you are well soon.

Love,
Cheryl