Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I'm sick!!

Looks like I should have been sweeter to Sam when he was sick. I didn't escape the bug either. I actually apologized to Sam for not being more sympathetic when he was sick, because I don't feel very well and probably shouldn't have teased him about being a baby. Oh well, live and learn. To make matters worse, I've been sick over the whole weekend. I'd rather be taking sick leave for this since all my time off has been spent in bed anyhow. I may not go to work tomorrow either depending on how I feel in the morning.

Well, we heard from Germany....Sam was offered the job, BUT at a lower rate of pay than we wanted. So, we have some negotiating to do before we decide if we're accepting it or not. I had a good feeling that he would get the job because he has a great personality and is very likeable. We're hoping to get his current base salary though, so we'll see what happens.

Ok, I got off the couch for my 5 minutes. Time to go back and see if there is anything on TV to entertain myself with. It's amazing how bored one can get watching TV. I need a good book.

Talk more later....

No comments: