Pages

Friday, November 03, 2006

How many of you are there??

I found this website earlier today and thought it was interesting. You can type your name in and see how many people in the United States have the same name. I didn't think there would be that many people with my name. Guess I was wrong. Although when I put in my maiden name, Hosier, there was only one.


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
254
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Check it out and see how many of you there are out there.

So, here's a quick update on the house. Sam checked on Monday and of course they didn't have the tile we need in stock, so he ordered it. They claim it'll be in by the 17th of November. I hope so, but I won't hold my breath. I guess there goes my goal of having the house back together by Thanksgiving. Well, at least we're in the home stretch now. We have to do the tile, then get closet doors and closet systems. I think that's about it and we'll be done. It'll be so nice to have our house back together again. Well, I'm going to go try to finish up the trim painting. That's the last thing we have to do before laying the tile.

No comments: