May was another busy, busy month. It always has been with both my and Elly's birthdays and Mother's Day, but even more so with Elly in school now. Lots of good things going on in this month, but it does make it very busy.
Elly was going with me to a Ladies Tea at church one Saturday. She thought she looked like a "mama" carrying her baked goods and purse. She's so funny!
Kite Day for the Kindergarten classes. We flew kites in the field and had a picnic lunch.
Elly's birthday was on a Saturday this year, so I took cupcakes in for her class on Friday. They sang to her and she had fun sharing her special day with her classmates.
The morning of Elly's birthday I let her open one gift because I knew she would want to use it throughout the day. I had it charged and ready to go. She's wanted a camera for quite awhile and she takes really good pictures, so that's what we got her.
Then it was on to getting everything ready for her party. She decided on a Doc McStuffin's theme this year. It turned out really cute. Sam rented a bounce house for the backyard, which the kids had fun with. It was another wonderful birthday for our sweet girl. Six years have gone by way too fast though.
The day following our birthdays was Mother's Day. This sweet girl is why I'm called "Mama". I'm so thankful to have her. She is the sweetest, funniest, happiest little lady. She certainly makes my life better in every way.
At the end of the school year the Kindergarten classes have a Kindy 500, where they each have to create a car and they go through a sort of race at school. She and Daddy worked hard on her little car.
I'm not sure why so many activities were scheduled for the end of the school year, but they sure crammed a lot into the last few weeks. The Kindergarten classes went to the Wilhelma Zoo in downtown Stuttgart one day. Of course I went along. It ended up being a pretty rainy day, so the animals weren't too active. We have been there quite a few times though, so we still enjoyed it.
Field Day at school. There were lots of activities set up behind the school for the kids to participate in. Here was Elly getting ready to do the Limbo.,
I forget exactly what this day at school was, but she went as a princess ☺
So, finally Kindy 500 arrived. This was the parking lot for the cars for Elly's class.
At vehicle registration ☺
Wow! That was a full month! Lots of fun though!



No comments:
Post a Comment