Elly was so excited about going to the circus though I'm quite sure she didn't know what it was other than driving by and seeing the big tents set up. I guess even that looked exciting to her. So the evening of the party we walked to their house, which happens to be just down the street and we all walked to the circus together. It was a fun evening, even though I felt a little sad for the kids in the show. It seemed as if they were the show. It is a family and three of the four children were performers. The older little girl (about 10 I think) did a lot. I felt sorry for them. What kind of life must they have? I'm sure the majority of the time they are just travelling from town to town. The little girl said they have a tutor for school. She seemed hungry for attention. Anyhow, it was a nice evening and the kids loved the show.
After the show we walked back to Sam and Kristal's place and had Maddie's birthday party. Of course the girls had fun with that too. Here are a few pictures from our evening.
Just before walking to meet up with our friends Elly wanted a picture.
Sammie, Maddie and Elly waiting for the show to start.
And Sydney...
The oldest little girl performing with hoops.
Sweet little Lizzie is just over a month here.
The oldest boy doing a balancing act.
The camel stopped right in front of the girls. They loved it!
After the show the kids could ride the horses...for a price, of course.
Elly and the oldest little girl.
Back at Sam and Kristal's Sydney was "holding" baby Lizzie.
Time for the cake!

No comments:
Post a Comment