One thing I have loved about being over here is that we've had the same Santa Claus for every year. I think I mentioned last year that he's a older gentleman that lives here and just volunteers his time to be Santa throughout the holiday season. I love that they offer pictures free on a cd too.
Elly has never liked Santa and this year she still didn't. Every time we walked by his chair in the mall I would ask her if she wanted to get a picture with him and she always said an adament NO. Finally, on his last day at the mall we tried bribing her. Yes, sometimes I resort to that method :) We told her that if she would get a picture with Santa that she could have some ice cream. She would still only go stand by Santa....and only if Daddy went with her...but at least I got a couple of pictures.
Here is this year's attempt at Elly's pictures with Santa.
Recently, Elly's been telling me that maybe next year she will sit on Santa's lap. We'll see...but I'm not holding my breath :)
Saturday, May 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment