Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Our little ballerina

I always knew that if I was ever blessed with having a little girl, I would someday have her in ballet.   I just think there is nothing cuter than a little girl in a tutu :)  The ballet classes on post are open to girls 3 and older, so I signed Elly up to start in September.  She has the best teacher, which makes Elly love going to the classes.  I see her being in ballet for quite some time, which makes this mama's heart happy.  Here is our little ballerina all ready to head out the door to her first class.




This picture makes me a little sad.  I took this picture right before her class started and I was about to walk out the door.  She looks kind of scared :(  I knew she would be alright though. I love her so much!

No comments: