Merry Christmas from Germany!!
I still have lots of catching up to do on the blog, but wanted to stop in the middle of it all to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
We really miss our families during the holiday season, but are so thankful for all of God's blessings to us. We are so blessed!
We hope you have a wonderful holiday season!
I still have lots of catching up to do on the blog, but wanted to stop in the middle of it all to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
We really miss our families during the holiday season, but are so thankful for all of God's blessings to us. We are so blessed!
We hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

1 comment:
Belated Merry Christmas to you, too! I love your Christmas card. It found its way to my refrigerator door. I missed not getting with you more on Christmas day, but so enjoyed our Skype visit with Elly later showing me all she got for Christmas. We love you all. Mom
Post a Comment