Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

A summer evening

Now that we're having warm weather, I try to take Elly out through the day. She absolutely LOVES being outside. There is so much for her to see and get into. One evening last week we were out enjoying the back yard. Here are a few pictures from that evening.



















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. So cute seeing her little calves. They are so tiny.
You have your beautiful little blonde haired, blue eyed little girl. Nothing special in the blonde/blue could be brown/green, but she is beautiful. They like being outside. New world for them.
Have fun. Love you all. Mom

Misty said...

It's easy to forget how little she still is when I'm with her all the time. It's funny...I always saw myself with a dark haired little girl, but sure wouldn't trade who I got :) She's a sweetie.

Cheryl said...

Hi Misty,

She's so beautiful, such cute pictures ~~ thank you for sharing! We are looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Love,
Cheryl