Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just one decent picture...please!

This is what I got the other day while trying to snap a simple picture of Ellyanna wearing a barrette in her hair. What was I thinking??? Nothing is simple with an eight month old.
As you can see it just got worse with each picture...

Ok, her head turned...let me try again...

Pretty good, but I can do better...

Well, she turned her head again...let me try again...

That's ok, but I think we can do a little better...

Losing interest quickly...

Showing her frustration by sliding down on the couch...

Still sliding down...

And she's down. Guess picture #2 ended up being the best.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks cute - cute blog! Mom

Anonymous said...

She looks cute - cute blog! Mom

Anonymous said...

Now why did that post twice?? Hummm Mom

Anonymous said...

Disappointing to think you have 4 comments and then you find out it is only me? Mom

Misty said...

You're funny! I did kind of wonder who the 4 people were who posted :) Just my #1 fan :)

Cheryl said...

Hi Misty,

I anxiously watch for new posts and love to see each one you write. The pictures are so very precious. Thank you for sharing your lives with us. We miss you all.

Eileen said...

Oh my word Misty she sure is getting big. She is a little cutie. Thanks for sharing! Love Ya, (: