Our other concern was the possibility of placenta previa. After checking everything he saw no signs of that. The cervix is right in the middle of what's considered normal and the placenta was not too far down, so as far as he was concerned it was all very normal with nothing to worry about. I asked him if he saw any reason I should need to be on bed rest and he said no. I was right where I should be for 33 weeks in pregnancy. That was a relief to hear. I was determined not to worry about anything until I knew if something was wrong. It was in God's hands and I just prayed for His protection over the baby. Although afterwards I had a real sense of relief knowing everything was fine.
One more thing before I go - we got a few pictures of the baby's face today, so I thought I'd share those. I'm still amazed at how much detail we can see of the baby still inside me. She obviously likes to have her hand up by her face. Seems like it's there every time we see her.
.jpg)
.jpg)

2 comments:
Hi Misty and Sam,
Praise the Lord! So happy to hear everything is just fine! Thanks for sharing the pictures -- she is so precious! And yes, it is amazing to be able to see such detail while she is still in the womb!
Bless you all!
Love,
Cheryl
I am so glad to hear about your good appointment. Still praying that everything continues to go good. Love the pictures. Yes, it is amazing what they can do now.
Post a Comment