Pages

Friday, June 15, 2007

We're going to Paris!

We've decided to go to Paris for the weekend. We wanted to get our international driver's licenses before going to other countries and we finally did that yesterday. Through working for the Army we're able to get our regular and international licenses pretty easy. Unfortunately for the Germans it cost them about $2000 to get their licenses.
It'll be fun and interesting seeing Paris I think, but I really don't like leaving Gabby. She'll be fine, but I know it's hard on her to be alone when we're gone. Well, I better get ready. We want to get an early start on the trip. Talk to you when we get back!

1 comment:

becky said...

Wow Paris! So how far of a trip is that? My geography is not good. Hope you have a good time. I am sure you will.