Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

Review for February (2014, that is)

Seems impossible that it's been almost a full year since I last posted to this blog.  I am so far behind that I've just been putting it off because it seemed too big to catch up on. It's hard for me to just skip past all that has happened in the last year though, so I'll see if I can just do the highlights over the last year.  Seems I always say that and then fail to keep up with it, but I'm going to give it a try continuing from where I left off.  Now if only I can remember back that far ☺

Ok....February 2013....here are the highlights.

Sam's 45th birthday


Valentine's Day party at Elly's preschool


Valentine's Day gift






This is crazy, but I don't remember for sure where this place was.  I believe it is Kloster Maulbronn which is a monastery in Maulbronn Germany.  Sam found it on the internet and we took a drive out there.  It turned out that it was a German holiday so nothing was open, but we still had a nice day.





Elly's a pretty good photographer these days ☺



Ok...one down....only 12 more months of highlights to go before I'm caught up.  Moving on to March 2013 ☺.

No comments: