Still catching up. This was already in my drafts.
It's so hard to believe that my little girl turned 5 this year. Where has the time gone? On the one hand it seems like she's been around forever because I just can't remember life without her, but on the other it seems like yesterday that she was a tiny little baby.
She has made our lives so much richer since coming into our family. She's such a beautiful little package of orneriness, sweetness, excitement and love with a good dose of sassy attitude mixed in. She has a real need to talk constantly and tell me everything that's going on in her life. She's told me that she's like a volcano that has all these words inside her that just have to come out. I love that she wants to share it all with me, but at times she can try my patience and I'm constantly going to God in prayer for wisdom on how to parent her.
I love that she gives me lots of snuggles and she's very free with her compliments. Kids are so honest - for better or worse. Her heart is tender towards God and I love that. She has such a sweet way of expressing herself. One day I asked her what was her favorite thing about herself. I fully expected her to say her hair was her favorite thing because she loves her long hair. She thought about it for a moment then said "I'm not mean". That was her favorite thing about herself. I loved that and it's absolutely true. She's very sweet and tries to be nice to all her friends. I'm just very proud of my sweet little girl.
This year she wanted a Cinderella birthday party, so that's what we did. Here are a few pictures from her day.
Friday, February 20, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment