Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

August 2013

In pictures, it doesn't seem like we did much in August. It was busy though. We had lots of company from the end of July on.  At the end of July we had friends, who were PCSing, stay with us for a few days.  Then after Dana and the kids (our neighbors) left in early August we had Brad staying with us.  I think I just didn't take many pictures through the month.  Here is a glimpse of our month.

I love Elly's style ☺  I just love how free she is.  She doesn't think a thing about what she looks like.  I love her so much! From the front she looked alright, but the back view was something else.


The kids next door played with Elly almost every day the last few weeks they were here.  Elly loved it even though I knew it would make them leaving even harder.




That's it. Like I said, it doesn't look like we did much during August. Oh well....on to September ☺

No comments: