Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

January 2013

In trying to catch up on this blog I'm going to just highlight a few things we did during January.

Elly was opening her box from Aunt Kristy and had to model ☺ My sister knows I love this sweatshirt for Elly.  If I had one my size I would certainly wear it.  It just feels like "Alaska" to me.

 
My friend and I took our girls to see a theater production of Cinderella.  Of course, the girls had to get dressed in their finest Cinderella dresses for it.  It was so well done and the girls loved it.  The highlight was getting to meet and take pictures with Cinderella and the step sisters after the play.






 
One Saturday in January we went to a sledding hill in the Black Forrest with our neighbors.  We had such a fun day.  Something that was unual to find in Germany, but we really enjoyed was a conveyer belt on the sledding hill that we could just jump on and get taken back to the top of the hill.  It was much easier for Elly too. 











 
Elly is such a sweet little girl.  I was at the doctor's office and she was just patiently waiting while she played on the iPad.

 
If I can get through the other months this quickly I might have a chance at catching up! ☺

No comments: