Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

February 2013

Back to getting this blog up to date and we're on to February. It was a busy month with lots of fun things going on. We also made a trip to Rome, but that will be in another post since there are lots of pictures I need to choose from.

The weather was finally warming up enough to make a trip back to the zoo.  We love that place! Buying the annual pass is such a great deal for us because then we can go whenever we want and we don't feel obligated to stay the entire day since we didn't pay any extra to be there. 

This day we went with our friends, Kim and Chris.  It was rainy, but the girls made the best of it by splashing around in the puddles. One stop that I always make at the zoo in to see the baby Chimps. We have watched them grow up and I just love to see them play.  They are so much like people.  The babies are around 2 years old now and very toddler like and playful.





Another birthday for Sam and another ice cream cake. Not my favorite, but he loves ice cream and if it's on a cake....even better.  This year we had Kim and Chris over for a cookout and to share the cake. 


Sam surprised me on Valentine's Day this year.  I had a doctor's appointment early that day and when we got home later Elly and I found flowers, cards and little gifts on the counter waiting for us.  It was very sweet and appreciated. 


We have lots of playdates throughout the year and this year we decided to do a Valentine's Day playdate as well.  It fell on the day after though because we all had obligations on the actual day.  It's always fun to get ready for a party.  The decorating and the food.  Elly loves being part of it all. The day of the party happened to be Kristal's birthday too, so we stuck a candle in a cupcake and sang to her. ☺




Next up....Rome! Hopefully, I can narrow the hundreds of pictures I have down to just a few. ☺

No comments: