Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Traumland

One Sunday after church at the beginning of June, Sam suggested we head out to explore Traumland. It's a small amusement park about 45 minutes away. It's on the same property as Bear Cave which we had been to before, but had never gone in. Anyhow, we spent the afternoon there and LOVED it.  More importantly....Elly loved it!  Almost all the rides were perfect for her.  Some places we go to have a ride or two that are appropriate for her age, but this whole park was perfect for her age.  On our way out we actually got season passes for Elly and me since it's something I'm sure we'll be going back to from time to time.




View from the Ferris Wheel

This was the first time Elly rode a horse and she would not stop giggling.  I so wish I had gotten a video of it.  She giggled non-stop.  So cute!



Another ride that Elly loved.  Anything she can do all on her own is fun for her :)

No comments: