I'm trying to get caught up on this blog....once again...or maybe I should say "still" because I never seem to get totally caught up. Anyhow, here it is the end of June and I'm just getting around to posting April. Hopefully, I can get somewhat caught up in the next couple of weeks.
April was a full month for us. Some things throughout the month required a separate post, but there were just a few pictures that didn't really belong anywhere else. So, here are the extras.
I thought this picture of Elly laughing was so cute. She found her bunny ears from last Easter and was playing around acting like a bunny.
Like most other little girls, Elly loves to dress up. Anytime she finds a pair of my shoes she goes clomping around in them. This day she was having fun dancing and watching herself in the mirror.
Elly loves organizing her books. She wanted me to take a picture of her with the books she had all laid out. She loves to group them into "like" categories.
She is such a great little helper around the house. Sam needed to wash the rolladens on our downstairs windows and Elly thought it was a perfect opportunity to help Daddy :) She loves her Daddy and loves helping so it was perfect for her.
Anyone who knows me knows that I don't like hot weather. I am much more comfortable on the cool days. However, I'm really enjoying the weather finally being warm enough that I can put pretty little summer dresses on my sweet girl. Being overseas, I shop a lot of online sales and I've always bought clothes ahead for her. This has always served me well, but somehow I bought way to many summer dresses for this year. Partly, I think it's because she's still in some 3T clothes, but a lot of the 4T summer clothes will be too small for her next year so I pulled them all out and put them in her closet. She must have over 20 summer dresses! I can't believe my baby is already in size 4T!! Anyhow...I need some warm days so she can get use out of all those dresses :)
Daddy and Elly were heading out to go to a playground and I just had to snap a couple of pictures. I LOVE how Elly still carries her blankie and teddy bear with her :) She is so sweet and I just wish I could hold on to her at this age forever. I love her so much!!
Helping Daddy once again. This time she had been playing in the pool out back, but then wanted to help Daddy so she got her little rain boots on and off she went :) Oh, to be so young and carefree!
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Precious! I always love to see new updates and the changes in Elly as she grows. Hope you are all well! We send our love!
Post a Comment