I love how Elly is getting opinionated about the clothes she wears. It's cute at this age, but I really don't want a little diva on my hands, so I try not to make a big deal out of it. She loves to pick out her own clothes though, so I'll let her when we're just going to be home. I still have final say about what she wears when we go somewhere.
And I know why little girls need a mama and not just a daddy (besides all the other obvious reasons)....because if Elly didn't have a mama I'm afraid she would never have her hair presentable or be in matching clothes. I tremble at the thought of Sam getting her ready :)
Not sure what any of that has to do with these pictures. Maybe just to say it's a good thing I still have the final say on what she wears when we go out in public :)





She was so tickled with herself :) I sure do love this little girl!! How boring my life must have been before she came into it. She is so precious!
1 comment:
Stylin' for sure!! Such a cutie!!
Post a Comment