A few weeks ago we got together with my friend, Kristen, her husband and daughter and met up at Jolo's. Jolo's is an indoor play area for kids. It's a great place for the kids to play when the weather is still nasty outside. Elly really had fun, but so did I! I think as adults we forget to play sometimes. I don't remember the last time I was on a huge slide. Anyhow, here are a few pictures from out day at Jolo's.
Elly crawling through a tunnel to get to me.
A thoughtful moment...
The girls had so much fun sliding over these rollers.
Mama and Elly going down one of the slides.
Mama and Elly on a trampoline.
Daddy and Elly heading down the big slide. This didn't end so great though. Elly was facing the other direction by the time they got to the bottom. She wasn't crying though, so all was well.
Happy little lady
She had fun trying to climb this "hill".
Oops!!
Playing on the trampolines.

Trying to get a picture with Daddy, but it was hard to get her to sit still long enough to do so.
2 comments:
Looks like fun! She is getting so tall!
Wow, that does look like a fun place!
Post a Comment