Pages

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Maternity/Newborn Photo Sessions

This post has lots of pictures. I finally received the CD of pictures from our sessions with the photographer. I'm happy with how they turned out.

The maternity photo shoot was done at an old monastary called Kloster Bebenhausen on 26 April. I was almost 39 weeks pregnant. We were concerned about the weather because it was looking very cloudly when we left the house, but it turned out really nice. Here are a few of our favorites from that day.














For the newborn photos we went to the photographer's studio. It was 27 May and Ellyanna was 18 days old. Last post I mentioned how badly that morning started. Our time with the photographer that day was very hard. Ellyanna was fussy from not sleeping all night and I was exhausted. I didn't expect any of the pictures to turn out well, but it shows how good the photographer is that she got some good shots out of that day. I was glad that Mom could be here for the pictures because I wanted a picture of the 3 generations. Here are some of my favorites from that day.



























1 comment:

becky said...

What beautiful pictures Misty!!!!