Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Snow in Germany

It's been looking a lot like winter around here. It snowed almost all day yesterday, but was not cold enough and just kept melting off. Last night though it stayed a little colder so we woke up to a blanket of snow covering the ground. It's still snowing today. I love this weather. It's really beautiful out and not that cold. It's hovering around 30. This picture was taken off our bedroom balcony looking toward the backyard.

Gabby loves going outside, but she's been having second thoughts since it's gotten colder out. This morning, she was satisfied with just sitting in the open window watching the snow fall. There's no screen in this one, so she could have easily jumped out to the balcony, but she's decided that she doesn't like to get here little feet cold.

My pampered cat

View from the office balcony. It would be nice if the snow stayed around for awhile, but I have a feeling that in a couple of days it will be gone. I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

Well, I have lots of studying to do for my German class, so I better get busy. We cover so much in each class and are suppose to have all the words memorized by the next class. Thankfully I have until Monday. I just wanted to share some pictures of our weather. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Hello Misty, these are beautiful pictures of the snow. It is so neat to be able to see the winter in Germany. I also enjoyed the post before this one. You snuck this one in on top of the other one. That pie looks so good. Thanks for sharing.

Eileen said...

Misty Hi, I was just wondering if you could help me out. What time zone are you? I am putting clocks on my blogspot blogger and I want to put one on for your time zone I have one already for your Mom & dads. I pray you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Love Ya!