Sam and I are getting so close to the end of our time here in Hawaii. It still seems surreal that we're actually going to Germany next week. This week has flown by. It's our last at work and we have so many things to finish up. We're slowly getting things checked off our list though.We started the week off last Sunday by going to a party put on for Sam and his assistant director. The staff of HMR put it together and they really did a great job. There was so much food. It was a very nice time.
Today, the CYS leaders gave Sam a going away party at a local restaurant. I wasn't able to attend, but he said it was very nice. They gave him a signed football, Hawaii University jacket and hat. Since I wasn't at work last week for the going away party, Steve presented me with a plaque today during training. Of course he had me do a speech, but I kept it short and sweet. I really hate to be in front of a group of people. Well, that's about it for now. Here are a few pictures from today -
TAMC Workforce Management Division -
Steve, Rhi, Carmen, Me, Jeanne and Rhi's daughter, Maliya
Steve and Maliya
Lori, Me, Antrika and Sheryl

No comments:
Post a Comment