Pages

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Elly's Tooth Issues ~ September 2015

Elly had some real issues with her front teeth this month.  It started with the left one getting very loose.  So loose, that it was sticking out the front of her mouth, but she didn't want us to pull it. She messed with it constantly until it finally came out. 





Amazingly, as soon as that first one came out the other one got really loose.  Again, she didn't want us to mess with it, but she couldn't help wiggling it herself.  She got it so loose that when she went to bed that night I was concerned that she might swallow it through the night. Thankfully, that didn't happen. 



The next morning she could hardly eat her breakfast because that tooth was hanging in the way.  She finally allowed Sam to pop it out with some dental floss before she left for school.  



I love that toothless little grin!  I couldn't get over how cute she looked with those two front teeth missing. She talked a little different too :)

Here she was on the way to school. 

Elly writes to her Tooth Fairy (Jewels Sparklebeam ;) all. the. time.
This time was no different. 


School pictures came shortly after she lost both of her front teeth.  This was her 1st grade school picture.  I LOVE it so much.  I think it's the cutest thing. 
That toothless grin is the best :)


No comments: