The kids in Elly's preschool are taking turns babysitting two little stuffed animals. One is an octopus called Opie and the other is a rat called Ratzo. At the beginning of December Elly brought Opie home. Every night she had to write in his journal about what he did while staying with her.
This was the morning she was taking him back to school.
She wouldn't hold still long enough for me to get a good picture of Opie.
I thought her entries were too cute not to keep, so I took pictures of them before sending the journal back.
"Opie lives in the water"
"Opie slept with my friend Sydney"
(This was during the time Kim and Sydney were here. One night Elly let Opie sleep downstairs with Sydney.)
"I love Opie. I wish he could live with me but I know I have to send him back"
"Opie ate turkey and mashed potatoes for Thanksgiving"
"Opie carried the reindeer"
(While helping Daddy bring the reindeer decorations out of the garage.)
"Opie helped Mama decorate the Christmas tree"
(I think she did a great job drawing him. I love all the legs ☺)
"Opie's last night. I love Opie. Goodbye"

No comments:
Post a Comment