Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

October 2013

October seemed to go by quickly this year. Sam's Mom was here through most of the month. Elly loves having Oma here. Around the middle of the month I had to go into the hospital for a procedure, so I was recuperating for a week or two.  I'm sure that made the month go faster too.  Her childhood friend, Heide, came for a visit just in time for both of their birthdays.  We went out to dinner with them and then came home for some cake.



Elly loves to help me in the kitchen.  I think this is her favorite part when it comes to helping me bake ☺

This year for Halloween, Elly was kind of a mix between a fairy and a butterfly.  I'm still not real sure which one she was.  I think she said she was a butterfly.  Whatever it was...she sure was cute.  She wore her costume to school this year and they had a little party.  She came home with a bag FULL of candy and that was before we even went trick or treating. 


This is how I gave her antennas.  I thought it was pretty cute.  




No comments: