There was a zip line that I was nervous about putting Elly on., but Sam said she could do it so I just told her to hold on tight when I let go of her. I held my breath until I saw that she didn't fall off. I was surprised at how good she did and of course she loved it. She had to go back on it over and over again.
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Killesberg Park
One day in mid-March we went out in search of Rubble Hill, a hill here in Stuttgart that was created from rubble left over from the war. It is some sort of a park from what we gather, but I can't tell you first hand since we never made it there. We couldn't find it. Instead, we decided to stop by Killesburg Park. They have a very nice playground that Elly loved playing at.


There was a zip line that I was nervous about putting Elly on., but Sam said she could do it so I just told her to hold on tight when I let go of her. I held my breath until I saw that she didn't fall off. I was surprised at how good she did and of course she loved it. She had to go back on it over and over again.






There was a zip line that I was nervous about putting Elly on., but Sam said she could do it so I just told her to hold on tight when I let go of her. I held my breath until I saw that she didn't fall off. I was surprised at how good she did and of course she loved it. She had to go back on it over and over again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So much fun! Elly is growing up so much, we are really looking forward to seeing you in a few months! Our love to all of you!
Post a Comment